Thursday, April 2, 2009

The fate wait...

Today could be the last time I ever have to sell a beanbag.

It could, of course, also be the last time I hear from QT, and the start of the biggest anticlimax of my life so far. Yes, those are the two possibilities ahead of me and I have absolutely no idea which one it will be.

This is the worst butterflies in the stomach moment I have ever experienced... At least with exam results and my degree result, I had a vague idea of what I was expecting and there was never really the possibility of complete failure. 

That's the thing about this situation - there's no 2nd place. It's literally all or nothing. A beautiful house, a beautiful island, a perfect job, excellent career prospects, the opportunity to learn and experience incredible things, and a £70 grand salary to round it off. OR - no home, no island, no job, no prospects, and no money.

Damn, it seems like quite a gamble... and there's nothing I can do about it now.

Fingers crossed! (except my forth and fifth fingers on my right hand of course. As mentioned before - I have some trouble with this particular combination.)

No comments:

Post a Comment